»Bubble Packaging: Its Varieties and Benefits
Bubble Packaging: Its Varieties and Benefits
FREE Quotes for best Packaging Solutions
Describe your service requirement and get best
quote from reliable packaging service providers.
Bubble packaging or Bubble wrap is one of the most popular, durable, lightweight packaging material and also used to filling the void in boxes. This is a pliable transparent plastic material which is ideal for packing fragile items as the regular space, protruding air-filled bubbles provide complete cushioning or protection for precious or breakable items. Bubble packaging absorbs shock so as to keep the product safe.
Varieties of Bubble Packaging
Bubble packaging is available in different varieties in terms of barrier properties and bubble size.
Benefits of Bubble Packaging
- Bubble Bags: Bubble bags are an efficient way to protect fragile objects. They are light weight and durable. The best part is that they do not require wrapping or cutting. Styles like open-end, re-closable and self-sealing are available. Bubble bags provide complete protection of the objects from dust and moisture as well.
- Bubble Mailers and Bubble Envelopes: Bubble envelopes or bubble mailers are envelopes having a bubble packaging layer on the inside. They are waterproof packaging and the lightest type of cushioned envelopes. Bubble mailers generally have a self-adhesive flap that allows for quick and easy sealing.
- Bubble Rolls: Bubble rolls are lightweight, waterproof and absorbs shock provide foam cushioning that is great for wrapping fragile items for shipping and storage.
- Lightweight and Effective : Less packaging material is needed and it provides better protection.
- Reduces Damage: Bubble packaging is a cushioning material, absorbs shock, which offers protection for breakable items.
- Reusable: Bubble packaging is reusable as it barriers trap air.
- Recyclable: Can be recycled.
The basic advantage of bubble packaging material is that it is a material having air bubbles and hence the item that has to be transported when wrapped with this material, it is ensured that the product is not broken if the package has to bear any impacts. This makes bubble packaging an ideal mode of transporting things like chinaware, items made of glass, and other fragile things.